PHONE: 562-493-5100

Johnny W. Ng Attorney at Law

"Serving Orange County, LA and Long Beach"

twitter logo-blue box facebook logo-blue

If you slipped and fell in a grocery store, department store, gas station, at an amusement park, restaurant or bar, while at the race track, in a parking garage, or at a sports or athletic club you could be entitled to money for your injuries. Get the financial help you need to pay your bills while you are unable to work.

Where have you been injured?

There are many things that property owners can fail to do that can be dangerous. If you have sustained bodily harm due to staircases, falling objects, inadequate security, swimming pool accidents, or improper supervision of employees, give us a call.

How have you been hurt?

Have you been injured in a slip and fall accident?

If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation. When your injuries are no fault of your own, we want to hear your case.


You can also have us come to you. We handle emergency consultations as well as hospital visits and immediate doctor referrals.

Call today and get started by scheduling your FREE consultation.


book and gavel woman fell off the stairs